I am Mahmoud Alabbasi serves, as Chief Executive Officer of Dar Maiar Insurance Broker and, in partnership withthe Board, is responsible for the success of Dar Maiar Insurance Broker.
The Board delegates responsibility for me to manage day-to-day operations and to have the authority to carry out these responsibilities, in accordance with thedirection and policies established by the Board. I provide direction andenabling to the Board as it carries out its governance functions.
I dedicate a high-performing marketing professional, offering extensive experience in delivering profitable solutions and cultivating proactive partnerships with new and existing clients while increasing revenue and corporate profitability. I have remarkable skills in identifying and closing new business, expanding existing business and winning customer loyalty. Mastery over sales techniques, strategies for building a strong client base and systems that foster customer satisfaction.
I have expertise in leading cross-functional teams to collaborate as a focused unit, achieving aggressive business goals and driving the evolution of concepts into productive business strategies. Proven history of supporting and enhancing the breadth and delivery of products and services. Skilled in identification of products and services to optimise new business revenue generation via multiple sales channels. Cited for extensive insurance management knowledge and strong negotiation capabilities. I am highly qualified with a PhD in Global Marketing obtained from Lydon University, USA as well as being credited with several certifications and training within the insurance domain. Outstanding in monitoring and analysing the competitive environment and marketing trends to develop proactive, tactical sales and marketing plans to defend and enhance market position.
• Date of Birth: 19th Jun 1975
• Nationality: Egyptian
• Marital Status: Married
• Saudi Scientific Society for Training and Human Resource Development, 2010
• Saudi Society for Educational and Psychological Sciences (GESTEN), 2009
• Gulf Board for Human Development, 2008
• InternationalAcademy of Handwriting Analysis, 2008
• Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance, 2007
• Chartered Insurance Institute, United Kingdom, 2007
• Advanced Insurance Diploma ACII, Chartered Insurance Institute, UK
• Life and Health Insurance Diploma, LOMA
• Insurance Management Diploma, Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance (BIBF)
• Professional Insurance Certificate (PIC), Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance (BIBF)
• Certificate in Insurance (QCF), Chartered Insurance Institute, United Kingdom
• Award in Financial Planning, Chartered Insurance Institute, United Kingdom
• Certified Human Development Trainer, Gulf Board for Human Development
• Senior Specialist in Graphology, InternationalAcademy of Handwriting Analysis
• Award in General Insurance, Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance
• Underwriting Management Program, Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance
• Insurance Marketing Program, Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance
• Risk Management Program, Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance
• Islamic Insurance (Takaful) Program, Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance
• Quantitative Methods in Insurance Program, Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance